Announcer on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:19:44 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [13x]

Table of Contents:

   "10,000 Acts of Artistic Mediation" @ UCLA
     US Department of Art & Technology <press@usdept-arttech.net>

   high tech trash and "developing nations"
     Ryan Griffis <grifray@yahoo.com>

   new publication
     Roy Ascott <roy.ascott@btinternet.com>

   concrete_maschine (TM)
     Johannes Auer <rusmann@kunsttot.de>

   Big [B]Other
     fran ilich <ilich@delete.tv>

   Alt-X Press Releases New Wiley Wiggins Ebook
     "Lori Gaskill" <lorijgaskill@attbi.com>

   subsol (online publication announcement)
     joanne richardson <subsol@mi2.hr>

   about adbusters' strategy
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   new: sound art archive / Timo Kahlen
     mail@timo-kahlen.de

   borderzap live from munich
     Jan-Hendrik Brueggemeier <brueggem@fossi.uni-weimar.de>

   no one is illegal uk book
     dr.woooo@nomasters.org

   fAf Jan-Feb03: Blackout: Indigenous New Media Arts Collective
     linda carroli <lcarroli@pacific.net.au>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?PassDoc_in_the_webEvent__?=
     "=?iso-8859-1?Q?innestogreffe@libero.it?=" <innestogreffe@libero.it>

   new URL and email for Left Curve
     Csaba Polony <editor@leftcurve.org>