Announcer on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:16:07 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [15x]

Table of Contents:

   n o  c o n c e p t - call for entries
     festival garage <info@garage-g.de>

   Lounge Lighter - Video im Museum Ludwig
     Videonale <mail@catrini.de>

   Electronic Art + Architecture from Switzerland, in ;adrid
     MediaLab Madrid <info@medialabmadrid.org>

   di-fusion is BACK!
     John Hopkins <jhopkins@uiah.fi>

   DIGITALIS 2: The Spiritual In Digital Art
     electric@telus.net

   international \ media \ art \ award 2003: Constructed Life:
     list <list@sanart.info>

   7.2.+++lothringer13/halle
     "Christian Schoen" <c.schoen@gmx.de>

   METAPOD DIGITAL ARTS FESTIVAL
     Rebsmason@aol.com

   Cary Peppermint: Performance/Exposure/Seance/Technolecture
     Cary Peppermint <mint77@restlessculture.net>

   Open call for participation...prints, politics and Boston
     <bazooka@mail.utexas.edu>

     electric@telus.net

           ://no war media marathon
     klaas@streamminister.de

   ZEROGLAB - NANOFESTIVAL #001 / REMINDER
     "=?iso-8859-1?B?S+Fyb2x5IFTzdGg=?=" <are@xs4all.nl>

   CFP Electronic Theory and Criticism - MLA 2003
     Vika Zafrin <vika@wordsend.org>