Announcer on Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:58:00 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [20x]

Table of Contents:

   Bad Emser Medienkunsttage  (31.5-1.6.2003) CALL FOR PAPER BIS 31.1.2003
     "geert lovink" <geert@desk.nl>

   Cultures of Journalism Conference at Goldsmiths College, UK
     =?iso-8859-1?q?Bertha=20Chin?= <bertha_chin@yahoo.co.uk>

   V2_: Call for Participation master class + workshop
     marije <v2@v2.nl>

   SFcamerawork: 2 media arts shows/events
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   the >wartime< project showing 15th Jan 2003
     (atty) atty@no-such.com

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?V2=5F/DEAF03:_Symposium_Information_is_?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?Alive?=
     Marjolein Berger <marjolein@v2.nl>

   | PLUG AND PLAY - SUNDAY 19/01/20003 6PM - London |
     "pnp" <pnp@gabba.net>

   ZEROGLAB NANOFESTIVAL v.01 - CALL FOR ON-LINE WORKS
     "Karoly Toth" <are@xs4all.nl>

   V2_/DEAF03: seminar + call for participation master class
     marije <v2@v2.nl>

   FW: DERRIDA OPENS IN SF, BERKELEY, LONDON, AND CANADA!
     Aliette Guibert <aguibert-certhoux@noos.fr>

   BBA France 2002
     Christine =?iso-8859-1?Q?Tr=E9guier?= <chris@rezo.net>

   Infrastructures of Digital Design - Graduate Conference - Immediate Release
     infrastructures@ucsd.edu

   free video program in SMART Cinema, A Close Watch (Undermining the Overview: Par
     "SMART Project Space" <info@smartprojectspace.net>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Munich-Video_Festival:_ES_IST_SCHWER_DAS_REALE_ZU_BER=DCHR?= =?is
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Sonntag 19. Januar
     "Frau von Sydow" <info@edith-russ-haus.de>

   read_me 2.3 software art festival
     olga goriunova <og@dxlab.org>

   'post demo' open_digi event, Jan 17th, Brixton London UK
     (atty) atty@no-such.com

   Vienna: Geography and the Politics of Mobility (exhibition)
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   TV, Live STReam, Playing Field
     Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>

   ZKM/ResFest Digital Film Festival