Announcer on Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:12:54 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [14x]

Table of Contents:

   (((NOMUSIC))) Open Call to Stream Players V
     <radiolondres@altern.org>

   NET.ART-CONNEXION (NET/ART/DATABASE) Announcement/Definition /Manifesto
     "BlueScreen" <b-l-u-e-s-c-r-e-e-n@b-l-u-e-s-c-r-e-e-n.net>

   New Book
     Charlie Gere <c.gere@bbk.ac.uk>

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 36 prime
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   WEBART
     "Melinda Rackham" <melinda@subtle.net>

   Keter
     doron <doron@computerfinearts.com>

   [fwd] Especial sobre Ciberfeminismo/Cyberfeminism special issue
     carolyn guertin <cguertin@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>

   life_sharing: 2 years of data nudism
     PROPAGANDA@0100101110101101.ORG

   REALTOKYO MM Vol. 113
     Andreas <andreas@realtokyo.co.jp>

   VIRTUAL ART - From Illusion to Immersion
     virtualart@culture.hu-berlin.de

   NPO/NGO Media & Technology Calendar
     Art McGee <amcgee@freeshell.org>

   BeeHive 5:2 now online!