nettime's_fun_raiser on Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:25:00 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> who's rhizoming who digest [porculus, byfield, bowman]

rhizome = raz le bol !
     "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
Re: FW: <nettime> rhizome: burn rate
     t byfield <tbyfield@panix.com>
     "Brice Bowman" <brice@bricebowman.com>

From: "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: rhizome = raz le bol !
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:08:12 +0100

> best,
>
> mark

no, not best at all, go to hell, is there nettime becoming mark tribe voice
of what ? 'ha yes very good point' 'ha yes very good idea to put paper in wc
i dont think of it, what is your name' etc.. rhizome is a super trick even
the vendredi jour du poisson, my opinion is in rhizome office your are not
sort of people one should associate with, except those who have child and
poor husband to feed, any worker have my compassion, you as the boss, nada,
go doing some nettart in your bedroom or play videogame, talk about some
funny thing, you speak az an old people club senior who wonder if it's time
making kitty for bying diaper for some tacky netartist who spoke az if they
made some tacky war, az guyz who has already some history to tell and so
wonderfull piece of life to achieve, marchand de soupe ! pompier de service
!