nettime's_gardener on Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:39:26 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> (rooting|routing) rhizome digest [pope, tribe x2, broeckmann]

"Ivan Pope" <ivan@ivanpope.com>
     Re: RHIZOME_RAW: <nettime> rhizome or <rhizome> nettime or...
Mark Tribe <mt@rhizome.org>
     Re: RHIZOME_RAW: <nettime> rhizome or <rhizome> nettime or...
Mark Tribe <mt@rhizome.org>
     Re: FW: <nettime> r h  i   z    o     m      e   digest <...>
Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>
     Fwd: Re: rooting Rhizome

From: "Ivan Pope" <ivan@ivanpope.com>
Subject: Re: RHIZOME_RAW: <nettime> rhizome or <rhizome> nettime or...
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:10:32 -0000

from: Are Flagan <areflagan@artpanorama.com>

> PS: Did anyone even bother to mention that it's all free on Fridays? See
> you at happy hour.

Maybe someone could explain what it all means. What is free on Fridays?
Access to Rhizome.org? Ability to mail to the list? Ability to submit to the
archive? Somethings else? Some of the above? None of the above?

Does this mean we will get a flood of emails on Friday?

And, how many members does the Rhizome list now have?

Cheers,
Ivan

At 01:10 PM 1/23/2003 +0000, Ivan Pope wrote:

>From: Are Flagan <areflagan@artpanorama.com>
>
> > PS: Did anyone even bother to mention that it's all free on Fridays? See
> > you at happy hour.
>
>Maybe someone could explain what it all means. What is free on Fridays?
>Access to Rhizome.org? Ability to mail to the list? Ability to submit to the
>archive? Somethings else? Some of the above? None of the above?

free fridays means free access to the site, but not the ability to post or
to subscribe to the email lists.

>Does this mean we will get a flood of emails on Friday?

no flood.

>Ivan
 <..i.>