Announcer on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:45:46 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [18x]

Table of Contents:

   Theology of the Spectacle
     "McKenzie Wark" <mckenziewark@hotmail.com>

   New Media Forum I : "The Art of Software"
     Randall Packer <rpacker@zakros.com>

   Biennale de Montréal
     Portrait of the Artist as a Home Page <portraitoftheartistasahomepage@yahoo.com>

   the commoner - new issue
     richard barbrook <richard@hrc.wmin.ac.uk>

   Banner Art Collective announces new design
     "Brandon Barr" <barr@mail.rochester.edu>

   Issue 5.1 of Workplace: A Journal for Academic Labor
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   REALTOKYO MM vol. 102
     Andreas <andreas@realtokyo.co.jp>

   dark fiber in Italy
     lop1912@iperbole.bologna.it

   Marcos' letter in support of the EZLN Exhibition in Monterrey, Mexico
     "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>

   "The Internet: Anarchic Dream to Legal Minefield"
     "Yama Farid" <yamafarid@hotmail.com>

   report on Afghan community radio mission online
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Sound Travels
     "Kunstradio" <kunstradio@thing.at>

   Announcement-stipends
     =?iso-8859-1?Q?Edith=2DRu=DF=2DHaus=20f=FCr?= Medienkunst  <info@edith-russ-haus

   Stipends for new media artists
     Maren Hartmann <Maren.Hartmann@vub.ac.be>

   second Manifesto on Weightlessness
     "martin sjardijn" <martin@sjardijn.com>

   The Planetary vigil of NetArt 2002
     Richard Barbeau <barbeari@collegesherbrooke.qc.ca>

   DIAN Announcement for November
     DIAN <info@dian-network.com>

   World of Awe: mRB > prototyping a super-toy
     YAEL KANAREK <yael@treasurecrumbs.com>

   Exit Ahead
     Artcontext <deck@artcontext.org>