Steve Cisler on Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:23:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Life is too short

On one of Silicon Valley's more congested stretch of freeway, the
regional telco, SBC, has a large billboard. At rush hour you usually
have about 5 minutes to read the message:

"Life is too short for dialup"  (so order DSL pronto).

Using Google I thought I'd find out some other reasons that life was too
short (other than war, inadequate nutrition, disease, or natural
calamity):

Life is too short for boring music
Life is too Short to Live in the Wrong Place!

.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE TIME HATING PEOPLE
Life is too short...to smile
Life is too short to be miserable...
Life is too short to be Ordinary
Life is too short  for average food
Life is too short to drink bad wine
Life is too short to drink out of ugly glasses
Life is Too Short for Mediocre Sex T-shirts
Life is Too Short to Spend it with an Ugly Gun
"Life is too short to be without a Pinzgauer"
Life is too short to wear tight shoes
Life is too short for boring hifi
Life Is Too Short for office politics
Life is too short to play by the rules