nettime's_Re_Re_Re on Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:47:02 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Tranzis, Up Against the Wall [elloi,hettinga,lebkowsky]

   Re: <nettime> Tranzis, Up Against the Wall
     Morlock Elloi <morlockelloi@yahoo.com>

   Re: <nettime> Tranzis, Up Against the Wall
     "R. A. Hettinga" <rah@shipwright.com>

   RE: <nettime> Tranzis, Up Against the Wall
     "Jon Lebkowsky" <jonl@well.com>

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Morlock Elloi <morlockelloi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Tranzis, Up Against the Wall

> like a circus tent-peg, but I have to wonder if there
> is *anybody* on nettime who *isn't* a tranzi.  I mean,
> I wouldn't be at all upset if there was some Latvian
> nettimer who believed that Latvian national government,
> religion, ethnicity, costume, cuisine and folk music

This tranzi-lament is just nostalgia for that short time when globalisation of
alternate movements and the 'net outperformed the globalisation of the
government(s). Now the government is catching up, as always. Goverment always
expands to cover the potential subject space.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:

http://finance.yahoo.com