Announcer on Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:37:42 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [x7]

Table of Contents:

   9_11_2001_netMemorial
     eduardo@navasse.net

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 42
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   FW: [CSL]: Welcome Back/State of Emergency
     Benjamin Bratton <benjamin.bratton@earthlink.net>

   New journal on Computational Linguistics, in Russian and English
     Alexander Gelbukh<gelbukh@cic.ipn.mx>

   Lfoundation strategic update
     developer@lfoundation.org

   Deadline Extension for "Online Lives": A _Biography_ Special	Issue to 9/16
     Center for Biographical Research <biograph@hawaii.edu>

   Swallow #14 Sells Out
     Wayne Myers <waz@easynet.co.uk>

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:07:40 -0700
From: eduardo@navasse.net

The following project: 9_11_2001_netMemorial
http://www.navasse.net/netMemorial
was specifically developed for submission at "Art on the Net 2002"
hosted by Machida City Museum of Graphic Arts, Tokyo.
(http://art.by.arena.ne.jp/mcmogatk/2002/).

After finishing the piece, I realized that I should present this work to
the net community.  It is here presented with hope that one day we will
understand and respect our differences as human beings.

I also strongly encourage, those who are interested, to submit work to
"the art on the net" exhibition, as it is for a very good cause.  The
deadline is September 20th.

Peace,

Eduardo Navas
http://www.navasse.net