Announcer on Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:39:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [x8]

Table of Contents:

   another hot weekend @ playground festival in stralsund
     garage <info@garage-g.de>

   "Frozen White" at the ICA
     David Mandl <dmandl@panix.com>

   TOKYO ART JUNGLE
     "press@2dk" <press@2dk.net>

   I, ROBOT (PHASE ONE) - 20th-25th August 2002
     Mark Godber <markgodber@yahoo.co.uk>

   >> i n f o m e r a
     "|||| | ||| |||||||| ||" <vibri@internet.com.uy>

   GOLEM FROM PRAGUE: Michael Bielicky tonight at 34k
     Manuel Bonik <manuel@travellab.net>

   PLUG_AND_PLAY - 18th AUGUST @ PUBLICLIFE
     "plug and play" <pnp@gabba.net>

   COLLOQUIUM ON ACCOUNTABILITY AND MORAL COMMUNITY: MULTILATERAL INSTITUTIONS AND
     Nicholas Kiersey <nkiersey@vt.edu>