Bill Spornitz on Fri, 2 Aug 2002 04:14:57 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Fw:Encroachment of Principles of International Human Rights By Globalizing Law Enforcement

globalism is a little boy's sandbox dream - building in a sandbox
that never ends in all directions, making it up as you go along  -
for a while the pushiest kid gets his way - soon, the pushy kid is
telling people what to do all the time, he (and it's always *he*)
steps in other peoples roads and buildings as he barks bad ideas.
Everybody knows this person.

Our collective status as civilians and their ability to communicate
and organize gives us the power to work around this sandbox idiot.

The laws are written by the people. The police service is a service
to the people. Human rights are well defined in consensus. We don't
have to take power; the power is ours by birthright and realized by
networking in all forms. A global human rights structure is being
born. Governments, corporations, movements, religions and any other
organization that deny broad human rights are an enemy of all
civilized hu-mans. Sing la la la....