nettime's_satire_dig on Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:28:35 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> ++ resounds of silence digest [Benson, porculus, scottart]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> resounds of silence digest [pieter, scotartt]
     "Michael Benson" <michael.benson@pristop.si>

   Re: <nettime> resounds of silence digest [pieter, scotartt]
     "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>

   Re: <nettime> resounds of silence digest [pieter, scotartt]
     scotartt <scot@systemx.autonomous.org>