Robert Lucas on Tue, 14 May 2002 04:17:28 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> new history in the courts

Hi,

I received this from a cognitive history mailing list, but I believe it
will be of interest to you nettimers, and I'm sure the widest distribution
possible will be in the interests of Prof. Pappe.

Cheers,

Rob.