Announcer on Wed, 8 May 2002 05:40:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [x14]

Table of Contents:

   Re: The Unmarked Grave of History from the Unmade Bed of Culture
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   AltX Press Books
     "Eugene Thacker" <eugene.thacker@lcc.gatech.edu>

   construction
     doron <doron@computerfinearts.com>

   New Book Reveals Other Shooters at Columbine
     "The Disinformation Company" <books@disinfo.com>

   bannerart.org - new works
     Brandon Barr <barr@mail.rochester.edu>

   Europa-On the Fly NetSoundPiece by Wolf Kahlen new online
     "Ruine der Kuenste Berlin" <ruine-kuenste.berlin@snafu.de>

   linkoln.net
     "abraham linkoln" <abelinkoln@hotmail.com>

   do it on e-flux
     geert lovink <geert@xs4all.nl>

   15 projects selected by the Daniel Langlois Foundation
     Dominique Fontaine <dfontaine@fondation-langlois.org>

   old work | new work
     ":: Garrett ::" <garrett_44@hotmail.com>

   Announcement of CarnivorePE "Personal Edition"
     US Department of Art & Technology <press@usdept-arttech.net>

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 46 + supplements
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   it's about time again-het gaat weer over tijd
     jeroen@park.nl (kooijmans)

   email series #2
     lbank <runwhiletrue@runwhiletrue.com>