Biotic Baking Brigade on Sun, 5 May 2002 10:50:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Irish 'opposition' leader gets pie in face

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:15:11 +0100

12.30 PM Boyle, Co. Roscommon

Just after noon today, Fine Gael leader Micheal Noonan, received what
must have been a much needed sweet+sloppy snack, courtacy of a kindly
custard thrower, as he shook the hands of local people in Boyle,
county Roscommon.

Agent AnonyMousse said of the incident:

"I was trying to enjoy the sun, when the Noonan-Mobile rolled into town.
People scurried; cameras clicked, and as the Noonan entourage oiled
their way around the front of the bus, shaking hands and pocketing
envelopes, I made my way around the back, emptying my carton of custard
into a paperplate. I wondered would I recognise him, but the huge
face-filled coach helped me there. I rounded the bus, and walked
straight to Noonan and smeared the dripping plate of custard all across
his face, and ran."

It seems politicians have cause for alarm in the North West, where
experts wonder if this could become an e-pie-demic...

Agent AnonyMousse:

"They're all the same to me, a sinister bunch of clowns, mocking us with
their election circus".