nettime's_flashometer_II on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:10:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> ++ Re: GENERATION FLASH [McElroy 5x, quigley, Klima, Nmherman, Andrews]

Table of Contents:

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     "Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]" <joseph@electrich

   RE: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     "Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]" <joseph@electrich

   Re: <nettime> GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     quigley <squigle@panix.com>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     John Klima <klima@echonyc.com>

     Nmherman@aol.com

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     "Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]" <joseph@electrich

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     "Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]" <joseph@electrich

   Re: <nettime> GENERATION FLASH /modernism
     Ian Andrews <i.andrews@metroscreen.com.au>