integer on Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:44:12 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ "goddess and nightmare ...."

 - Financial Times/Request for an interview

>Netochka,

very few people can claim they sleep in art

                                |  http://www.ete.it/zanotta/35530081.htm

>Netochka,

we are fortunate to live in a poly chromatik world ___... so call me kolor

                               \ the perfekt heat

>Netochka,

my name recalls future memories.                           | kan u sense +?

pairing blk + white is a bit like
being na..d.

form + shape emerge
with greater clarity

n'est pas

                                i call you blue.           | marine paint.

>am

                                v       a       S      t

>France's #1 business daily.

quiet.modern. smile - i love green

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/leaves.petals.mov

>daily.

when it is intense.

i find it rejuvenating - the kolor of growth    | + i like growing.

>3/ Some

like a leafy bouquet
a living dekoration.                   |  i want the best view

>me

like bringing the outdoors inside [4 greater clarity

>om

because i love the skin you are in.     |  it hides a multitude of sins

>3/ Some of your customers have complained that you "terrorize" them:

    pain = simple
pleasure = komplex

Some of my customers [ insert your favorite "perovskia atriplicifolia" hier ] ...

>3/ Some of your customers have complained that you "terrorize" them:

The Beauty of the Husband
a fictional essay
in 29 tangos
a piece I like p. 80:

"And at that moment
she began to be his downfall, if memory serves,
since he was already calm.
Better to be his downfall than not to be she thinks.
It snows that night.
She paints a red circle on each nipple
and they go out to dance in long dark rooms
for what is more true

than a snowy night, down it comes
sifting over branches and railings and the secret air itself,
down the steep, down the stops, down the deepening, down the grooves in
the nails.
They fall asleep and dream
of muffled corridors,
greenish glow
along the edges of mirrors, faces, cities.
Snow spins over it, down over it all."

http://www.anart.no/~syndicate          [strip search

>Please note that my deadline is Wednesday.

... dinner is not the _end of your day.
it is the _beginning of    evening.

   [

         shhhh. you'll wake the dishwasher

                ]

the kolor theme kontinues  [why +_?

carlo mollino [has dreamt]:  http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/!.kall.u.blue.jpg

anne hamilton [has said]:
blue is absorptive. fall into it.
think of floating in water.
totally immersed. it is one of the only
experiences in this gravity filled world
where the borders of your body seem to dissolve.

blue is enchanting emptiness.

>Again,

existence does not follow a straight line.
it has
      curves
vo ds
j u mps
re:turns
 br
        aks

>thank you

bold + beautiful.

our tastes are each unique.

>Best

... together

we inspire the most kolorful [ ]

        konversazie.

                        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/europa.jpg
                        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/zeus.jpg

>regards,

bioelectrical charge + discharge eventually leads to enlightenment.   [if you know what `i` mean

                                      01 -  "I WANT TO BIOSCULPT WITH YOU! very much so!!!"

                                            ( for 6 bil. very good [more or less] reasons )

there are birds with running streaks around their eyes like nike insignias.
i want `you` to love the `things` i love.

our domain is a perfektly konstrukted. very bizarre. altogether remarkable - empire of dreams.

soFt return

NN  \\ we bring very good things 2 life .tm

                                v       a       S      t

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

          | would you sleep with just any*thing +??                                |zoft.u.turn .2jourz

                                                                       - again +?
                                                                       - plz. insert. addtl. koins