Announcer on Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:17:20 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [x9]

Table of Contents:

   Re: Masthead (fwd)
     Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   'Automobility' - conference: CSTT, Keele Uni, 8-10 Sept 2002
     "Steffen G. Bohm" <s.g.bohm@warwick.ac.uk>

   THE YOUNG ACADEMY OF EMOTIONS
     Oliver Grau <Oliver.Grau@culture.hu-berlin.de>

   2002 Design Recast / Vacancies in the design department (fwd)
     "f," <ft@gewi.kfunigraz.ac.at>

   Mobile Vulgus
     "Techne" <techne@madasafish.com>

   ISSUE #6, Winter 02, "Art in Public Space and its Relation to the Community"
     "www.art-omma.org" <editors@art-omma.org>

   Interview Yourself 60th Interversary Edition!
     Amy Alexander <plagiari@plagiarist.org>

   call for short report/paper/note on WSF, Porto Alegre
     "Steffen G. Bohm" <s.g.bohm@warwick.ac.uk>

   WIPOUT PRESS RELEASE
     Alan Story <a.c.story@UKC.AC.UK>(by way of richard barbrook)