Announcer on Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:23:04 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [14]

Table of Contents:

   [cybersalon] Ubiquitous Computing
     cybersalonuk@yahoo.co.uk (by way of richard barbrook)

   Dj Spooky presents "Synchronic" at the Lunatarium this Friday!
     "Paul D. Miller" <anansi1@earthlink.net>

   3 more days till DEADLINE November 10
     Misko <mpandil@soros.org.mk>

   Invitation
     Misko <mpandil@soros.org.mk>

   DIGITALIS Exhibition of Digital Print
     electric@telus.net

   next performance by the NY SCP
     SCP-New York <notbored@panix.com>

   excavation
     "milos" <milos.vojtechovsky@fcca.cz>

   chasing windmills of peace forum#2 in nyc 11/11
     "samba@caipirinha.com" <samba@caipirinha.com>

   Videoconference:Future Of Religion
     klaas@streamminister.de

   Re: Club Cubana Goa
     gngoa@goatelecom.com

   CONFERENCE DU - PRAGUE - INVITATION - INFORMATION - DEADLINE November 14, 2001
     Res publica <du@publica.cz>

   FW: FORUM: THIS THURS 8 NOV 2001: TRENDS IN ADVERTISING
     fran ilich <ilich_030@yahoo.com.mx>

   Ken Goldberg at Art Center 11/15/01
     "Peter Lunenfeld" <peterl@artcenter.edu>

   SCI_Arc: Terrorism + Architecture Symposium (final program and text)
     Benjamin Bratton <bratton@cultureindustry.com>