nettime's_digestive_system on Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:06:07 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> talk of the town [cisler kapoor kozaitis joly molly caravita f porculus hovagimyan huck]

cisler <cisler@pobox.com>
     Re: <nettime> WP: Not Funny
Harsh Kapoor <aiindex@mnet.fr>
     The Rumor Mill that came out of WTC attacks of 11 sept
ANASTASIOS KOZAITIS <anastasios.kozaitis@verizon.net>
     Secret plans for 10-year war: Generals Rule out 'D-Day Type Invasion'
Richard Joly <rjoly@CAM.ORG>
     Re: <nettime> Bomb Them With Butter, Bribe Them With Hope.
mollybh@netspace.net.au
     FUTURES AHEAD
"Giuseppe Caravita" <bcaravita@public.iunet.it>
     enforcement
"f," <ft@gewi.kfunigraz.ac.at>
     Re: <nettime> Bomb Them With Butter, Bribe Them With Hope.
"porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
     Re: [Nettime-bold] President Bush's Address to Congress and the
"G.H. Hovagimyan" <gh@popstar.com>
     The End of America
"Simon Huck" <huck@cyberday.de>
     A failure of vision?