nettime's_recomposer on Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:49:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> stockhausen pilloried digest [phil davis supertouch spooky daniell]

stockhausen correction
     "!IC#_I [J}" <hellomynameisphil@hotmail.com>
Re: <nettime> Stockhausen: WTC attack is "biggest artwork of all times"
     "kelly davis" <tokyoaudioarts@hotmail.com>
     S U P E R T O U C H <supertouch@gmx.de>
Karlheinz Stockhausen's comments on the WTC PT II
     "Paul D. Miller" <anansi1@earthlink.net>
Re: <nettime> Stockhausen: WTC attack is "biggest artwork of all times"
     "d. daniell" <m@tinynumbers.com>

From: "!IC#_I [J}" <hellomynameisphil@hotmail.com>
Subject: stockhausen correction
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 05:22:11 +0000

oops. i replied directly to the guy who posted the thing about stockhausen
quoted as describing the world trade center attacks as a great work of art.
pls check out stockhausen's version of the words at www.stockhausen.org

thanks!

phil

!IC#_I(0c^KSkkc4uGw,"xQM8[J}

{ phil thomson    { http://thisisphil.ca       }
                  { http://mp3.com/philthomson }
                  { http://www.tiln.org        }

{ self-released cds available for sale/trade   }

!IC#_I(0c^KSkkc4uGw,"xQM8[J}