nettime's_digestive_system on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 04:22:49 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> twin digests [the, anouk, brown, riemens, westermayer, skoric x2]

David Teh <dteh@arthist.usyd.edu.au>
     hollywood, madness and the american way of life
"AnouK AnouK" <anoukre@hotmail.com>
     global politics and global forms of terror
"Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>
     Tora.Tora.Tora?
Patrice Riemens <patrice@xs4all.nl>
     shade of the twins...
till@tillwe.de (Till Westermayer)
     The end of the world as we know it? A view from Germany
"Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
     Those who lived
"Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>
     Manhattan's Displaced Persons