nettime's compiler on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:55:41 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Yesterday's bombings [4x]

Table of Contents:

   The Media: As an Attack Unfolds, a Struggle to Provide Vivid Imag es to Homes
     John Armitage <john.armitage@unn.ac.uk>

   WTC/Pentagon attac
     folks@arthide.de (folks)

   Re: <nettime> New York City
     Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@nyu.edu>

   It was supposed to be such a beautiful day
     "Ivo Skoric" <ivo@reporters.net>