Announcer on Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:32:03 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [13]

Table of Contents:

   PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ART (SIGNS)
     www@trashconnection.com

   Palm Rants (re)distribution
     "G.H. Hovagimyan" <gh@popstar.com>

   7 sept 01 list serv
     SCP-NY <notbored@panix.com>

   Interactive art exhibition opened in Kobe
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Australian Federal Police Desecrate Aboriginal Sacred Ceremony
     francesca da rimini <gashgirl@systemx.autonomous.org>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?CONEXI=D3N_REMOTA:_net.art_@_Macba_-_Barcelona?=
     "Stefano Caldana" <ste.cldx@terra.es>

   art.box project
     "w.p." <czas@free.art.pl>

   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?CONEXI=D3N_REMOTA=3A_net=2Eart_=40_Macba_-_Bar?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?c
     francesca da rimini <gashgirl@systemx.autonomous.org>

   Person of the Month for July 2001
     Miltos Manetas <m@manetas.com>

   Multimedia Camp  in  Romania Press release
     "Mariana Hudrea" <Mariana.Hudrea@ns.alphanet.ro>

   new video on gender and geography
     geobodies <geobodies@smile.ch>

   242.b!o!n4maz!e
     integer@www.god-emil.dk

   new reviews in cyberculture (august 2001)
     david silver <davidmichaelsilver@yahoo.com>