nettime's riot observer on Sat, 21 Jul 2001 06:04:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Genua [3x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> G8 - Genua: IMC about to being raided.
     *the girlfish* <roya@girlfish.net>

   Wired: Pro-WTO?
     josh zeidner <jjzeidner@yahoo.com>

   Dead & bleeding
     "Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it>

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:14:10 +0100
From: *the girlfish* <roya@girlfish.net>
Subject: Re: <nettime> G8 - Genua: IMC about to being raided.

what'shappening? it seems that italy.indymedia.org as well as other servers have
been cut off. mobile phone connections as well. we are trying to organize
something here in London tonight. confusion. we are all in a state of shock.
desparatly worried about our friends + beloved ones. pure horror. the worst
possible scenario finally happens. this is war! fuck! fuck! fuck!

found some coverage (9.12 pm, UK time) on:

http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/thread?forumid=82850&messageid=995653653

and some more refering urls on guardian online talk

http://talk.guardian.co.uk/WebX?14@122.Mg4IeE7dfuA^52415@.ee86429/34

*girlfish.net*