Announcer on Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:15:21 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [17]

Table of Contents:

   July 4th Adbusters Culture Jam in DC
     Jonathan Prince <jonathan@killyourtv.com>

   bauhaus radio reader
     Ralf Homann <ralf.homann@medien.uni-weimar.de>

   Esther Dyson calls for GLOBAL PARTIES OF THE INTERNET
     "Paul Hilder" <paul.hilder@opendemocracy.net>

   Anoyances are  temporary, improvements are permanent
     proyectos.macg@worldmailer.com

   [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\
     integer@www.god-emil.dk

   Public Talk on IT, Cooperation and Conflict Across Boundaries
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   i love u "plovdiv" july issue 2001
     Redaktion <response@i-love-u.ch>

   signwave auto-illustrator b0.4-r19
     support@auto-illustrator.com

   Ariel Sharon petition
     "nohave <--i-->" <no.have@web.de>

   Adelaide Festival of Ideas - this weekend
     amanda@adelaidefestival.net.au

   via Geert Lovink
     "carey young" <carey_young@hotmail.com>

   announcement