nettime's_recapitator on Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:36:18 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [admin addendum] Dutch Windows weenie sees only attachment

nick wrote:

     Check out my X-headers for some other nice e-mail DoS tricks.

when nettime moderators (felix stalder, scot mcphee, andrea mayr,
ted byfield) approve messages, we typically strip out all but the
basic four: To/From/Subject/Date. (for the last several weeks, we
have experimented with retaining Content-type as well; did anyone
notice?) unfortunately, this process is rote enough that i gratu-
itously stripped out the X-headers nick referred to in his mail:

          EXCRETORY SPEECH

cheers,