Announcer on Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:17:00 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [x11]

Table of Contents:

BeeHive 4:2 Now Online
     "Talan Memmott" <talan@percepticon.com>
KIllerclub World-Information.org
     "Floor" <floor@waag.org>
Become a Scientist!  Build your own acoustic jungle!
     Nat Muller <Nathalie.Muller@skynet.be>
announcement
     linda carroli <lcarroli@pacific.net.au>
Invitation
     Kalina Bunevska <kbunevsk@soros.org.mk>
>From Now to Later, Love, Me (announcement)
     Richard Rinehart <rinehart@uclink.berkeley.edu>
OMA alpha release party
     Pit Schultz <pit@klubradio.de>
Data Sperm
     Sean Healy <evolver@loud.org.au>
new ECB website and the new low end Medialounge
     Cathy Brickwood <cathy@virtueelplatform.nl>
Is the Internet a Laboratory for Democracy and other articles
     ronda@ais.org (Ronda Hauben)
XIII edition of Computer art fest
     "Forum" <forum@data.scas.acad.bg>