Announcer on Mon, 14 May 2001 20:02:32 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [15]

Table of Contents:

   Announcing AfterWalkerEvans.com and AfterSherrieLevine.com
     "AfterWalkerEvans.com" <info@AfterWalkerEvans.com>

   Fwd:_[roundtable]_Medienforum_Muenchen_Art_Award_2001
     Nina Stuhldreher <nina-temp@gmx.de>

   Announcement: TECH FLESH
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Aesthetics and education?
     acm acm <artofficial2@yahoo.com>

   nato.0+55 \\ siggraph
     integer@www.god-emil.dk

   Critical Theory and Experimental Music (Australia)
     fran ilich <ilich_030@hotmail.com>

   CyberFlats 2001 Workshop
     jeremy hunsinger <jhuns@vt.edu>

   "Lost Worlds of the Internet: Stalking the Ruins of Virtual Reality"
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Reminder 9th NY Digital Salon 2001 Deadlines
     victor acevedo <acevedo4@earthlink.net>

   >> last call for shortfilms
     garage <info@garage-g.de>

   call for cast01 conference - deadline for submission: May 31, 2001
     "Claudia Valle" <claudia.valle@gmd.de>

   photograhpic exhibition / e-phos 2001
     "ALAS" <alas@ath.forthnet.gr>

   Erinnerung: Einladung zur Pressekonferenz
     =?iso-8859-1?Q?AG_=D6ffentlichkeitsarbeit?= <ag.oeff@berlin.de>

   CFP: Research E-ditions 2001
     jeremy hunsinger <jhuns@vt.edu>

   Calling all outlaw artists: phenomANON seeks entries for our anonymous guerrilla
     acm acm <artofficial2@yahoo.com>