porculus on 7 Apr 2001 09:32:20 -0000

<nettime> Re: [Nettime-bold] Gorilla Wars

> The New York Times reported the grim discovery that dolphins abuse their own
> offspring for no obvious reason and slaughter harbor porpoises, seemingly
> for sport.[10]

Thanks. how i love such B52 overhang sight above our human condition. Btw I
note you can't depart from the idea the obscur species human character must be
not only the free will but its better proof of existence, to do the evil, as a
sadian fatum. and sadian the only certain oxymoronic human face. and when you
speak about genetic you can't escape of this 'so only human form' as if the ape
would be above all the guardian of our human face.  Genetic manipulation is not
only incidentaly the tiny sliding of the shape and drifting of our 'human
face'. Cause this 'shape' not only stunned and fascinated our imagination but
be also the master mean for the discovery of the evolution (cuvier's compared
anatomy). But this enigmatic human face have stunned moralist and artiste too,
which the best and formidable XX century elected representative would be
alberto giacometti.  It's certain our neighbour sade would find as a perfect
stranger, having a non humanoïde face the strictly anglosaxon or almost &  so
hackneyed cultural model of eveil : the serial killer. And  we can sew the
hanibal's flight to florence in the ridley scott's silence of the lamb
continuation as a cultural rehumanization.  Just to say I find hugly and
stylisticly repulsive & full of horrible anglosaxon superstitious fears this
definition of human as "an ape with angel glands", remember me first time I
hear about the clone jesus project, you know what is the strict translate of to
'laught fit to burst' in slang French ?' to hirsute, to hairy, haha, is the
laugh not only the own of the human?..hohohoho.. mr hairy hide in me
Hahahaaaa..'who want to make the angel make the beast' rooohahahahah ! I have
to say hombre I write this in hearing an old lacan's conference (100birthday) .
and then lacan : 'reality ? what is the reality ? most of time i never saw a
thing of it' roohahahahahahaaa.Viva ! Viva Voce jacques lacan !
www.porculus.com