Announcer on 11 Mar 2001 20:05:39 -0000

<nettime> Announcements [15x]

Table of Contents:

   Webcast 135 with topic "LIPS"
     Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>

   DECLARATIONS - Call for participation
     Michael Longford <longford@alcor.concordia.ca>

   Getting Into Your Genes: Protecting Health Information- March 14- Privacy Lectur
     Ana Viseu <ana.viseu@utoronto.ca>

   -- digital work for net-z-lab.de
     francis <francis@hgb-leipzig.de>

   dig-berlin empfiehlt raster-noton
     "D.I.G." <info@dig-berlin.de>

   R E A L T O K Y O  vol.17
     Tetsuya OZAKI <ozaki@blue.ocn.ne.jp>

   5th ARTS&Games Festival
     matze.schmidt@n0name.de

   Legenden der Telematik Die Biene Maja 82.
     matze.schmidt@n0name.de

   Hyperdub Speed Tribe @ ICA, London March 30th
     "Katasonix" <data@katasonix.demon.co.uk>

   NETSTRIKE AGAINST TRADING
     "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>

   next cAiiA-STAR conference in Turin, March 28/29
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   new net.art.pieces by WOLF KAHLEN
     "Ruine der Kuenste Berlin" <ruine-kuenste.berlin@snafu.de>

   || | || distance.portal || | ||
     Tina LaPorta <laporta.interport@rcn.com>

   <aucun objet>
     "paraschiv.c" <paras.c@infonie.fr>

   call for papers -- Digital Divide
     "Teri Harrison" <harrit@rpi.edu>

   NETSTRIKE CONTRO IL TRADING ON LINE - NETSTRIKE AGAINST THE TRADING ON LINE
     "Tommaso Tozzi" <t.tozzi@ecn.org>