Announcer on 8 Jan 2001 19:24:07 -0000

<nettime> Announcements [10]

Table of Contents:

   New media notice boards
     Aliza Dichter <liza@mediachannel.org>

   about HAL2001, the followup of HIP97 (hackers events in NL)
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   for immediate release: February Exhibition
     Artemisia Gallery <artemisi@enteract.com>

   THE ENIGMA OF CONSCIOUSNESS
     "roy ascott" <roy_ascott@compuserve.com>

   ART-ACT Notes 27a
     "Chris Drew" <umcac@art-teez.org>

   transmediale.01 newsletter
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   announcing: www.neoism.net
     Cantsin <cantsin@neoism.net>

   E-NEWSLETTER--VOL. I ISSUE 7
     "WIGGED.NET" <newsletter@wigged.net>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?---_a_r_c_h_=E9_e_--_sommaire_-=3E_janv._01_=3C-?=
     "Pierre Robert" <probert@videotron.ca>

   india2001: Listing of a wide-range of Indian sites
     Frederick Noronha <fred@bytesforall.org>