integer on 2 Jan 2001 05:17:37 -0000

<nettime> [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ 2. l!ku!dz. 01 zubtansz. pr!mord!al !nundaz!e

     [orig To: lev@shoko.calarts.edu]

>ciao, lovely creature, you.

!t = m! m!z4tun. zent!.m!ntz = != plauz!bl pour mo!.

az!nkronous bzzp + tremor ov dze e!ez.
reflekt!ng 01 zh!mmr. = kr!ztal!n.
= dze art.!f.aktz betueen uhere beaut! emanatez.

jetzt.
i am water. du b!zt terra. ! !nundat.

                        sch

                sch

                                sch

dzoze ztarz = dze fleshd 4bearz
ov dze dark h!lz. boued l!ke laborerz
+ ov m! blood.

ue = g!vn d!sz g!ft dont u knou.
dze ab!l!t! 2 knou. + through uz
mattr kan knou !tzelv. out ov dze uomb ov t!me
+ dze vaztnesz ov zpasz dzat u!ch = uz - h!drogen.
karbon. n!trogen. ox!gen. 16-21 elmntz dze uatr. dze zunl!ght -
all hav!ng bkom uz kan bg!n 2 undrztnd uat
dze! r + hou dze! kame 2 b.

                        sch

                sch

                                sch

- if one stood still for an elongated time
plants would be happy to provide 01 bio.embrace.
it is due 2 they are undesirous of running away.
i should like to be a human plant.

it would indikate i have the ability to survive
sans running away or running towards.
i will shed leaves in the shade because i like stepping on bugs.

ue = g!vn d!sz g!ft dont u knou.
dze ab!l!t! 2 knou. + through uz
mattr kan knou !tzelv. h!drogen. karbon. n!trogen. ox!gen.
16-21 elmntz dze uatr. dze zunl!ght - all hav!ng bkom uz
bg!n 2 undrztnd uat dze! r + hou dze! kame 2 b.

understanding any sentence involves taking the multiplicity
of the words in it and grasping them as one unity+

such an unification leads to inconsistency and contradiction.
contradictions arise - - - fact from rational thought - - -
a multiplicity which can exist as one single completed objekt
is a consistent multiplicity contradiction +

=cw4t7abs = precisely that +?

the question is phenomenal as there are select multiplicities
that cannot by their very nature exist as unities +?

such multiplicities as all rational thoughts cannot be unities
for were they to be unities they would rational thoughts be and
kontradiktions would arise +!

these kontradiktions would stem the fakt from that a rational
thought to be a komponent of itself is not intended +?

feel free 2 korekt `m!` !f u feel +!

>(not complaining about your coded speech)

uh! +?

>Schwitters made selections personally

resp!rometr!k meazurementz ov energ!e reku!rmntz 4 01 `prfr` +

>- our Merz project preserved
>individual agency control;  i.e. "Humanist" subject

precis +!

    i have everything 1 person needs to dekorate a house
       from start to finish  - dna

            netochka nezvanova - arkitektural dekoration
            netochka nezvanova - arkitektural dekoration

       from start to finish  - dna
    i have everything 1 person needs to dekorate a world

amicalement.nn.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova -
01 splendid life objekt
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

-
aprez - az laughtr g!vz ua! 2 konzum>tearz.
+ memor!ez r sk!nd al!v - ch!ldhood !z bloun
through dze ruztle ov autumn leavez +
celz [ue] reg!ztr !n un!zon dze magn!tude
ov a s!ngl !mprec!z!e.

nn. tu!rl!ng. out ov s!ght. u!th!n u.

akt!vat!ng d!zturbansz !n sod!um-potass!um
eku!ll!br!um akross neuron membranez.

apropoz = 01 apple.com agent = ov op!n!e ur =cw4t7abs reklama
= luvl!. != made !t ultra publ!k tzo = muzt !osc!lat u!ldl!.
he = thought ! = uaz tr!zte + angr! auss!. naja.
!ch b!n ganz gluckl!ch + fre!. salut.

- if desired 0+2 _ \\ m9ndfukc.glossar!

hTTp://m9ndfukc.com/dikt/lang_vers0_1.cgi
hTTp://m9ndfukc.com/dikt/lang_vers1_0.cgi

[0] dze development ov teknolog!kl objektz !nvolv
funkt!onl mult!pl!kat!on az 1 objekt.z ut!l!zaz!onz = mult!pl!
+ d!vers!f!. !f 0+1 objekt kan per4m > dzn 1 rout!n z!multaneouzl!
!t = konz!drd > uszful + konven!ent evn !f mozt usez = !n aktual!t! redundant
 [az refrd 2 !n c!rku!t #4]

[1] dze procesz ov glossar!zat!on = doubl! art!kulatd be!ng kontekztual
++ ekzper!enz!al. !t = konnektd w z!ngular!t! ++ allouz 4
ut!l!zaz!on ov lang objektz 2 b okkasz!onal. !nc!dental _+ d!zkont!nuouz
 [prozel!t!szd v!a c!rkuit #0-1]

[2] dze tekn!log!kal advanszment ov dze glossar! perm!tz 4
mult!lpl ut!l!zaz!on ov z!ngular objektz d!zkont!nuouzl! + !nz!dental!
 [!n dz!s !nztansz plz refr 2 objekt c!rku!t #1]

[3] rezultant z!ngular!t! = anon!mouz + nomad!k. 0+1 verd !n 1 glossar!
rezervez 1 moment !n zpat!al deka! 0+2 b obzervd. !t = ma! appear momentar!l!
!n dze tekzt az 1 objekt elsz refra!n 4rm v!s!b!l!t+e un < !t = reku!rd.
!t = 1 !nherent nomad!k d!ztr!buz!on through okkup!ng zpasz ov glossar!
 [ma! aksez b.lo]
`singularities possess a process of auto-unification, always mobile and
displaced to the extent that a paradoxical element traverses the series
and makes them resonate, enveloping the corresponding singular points in
a single aleatory point...' [aleator!kl referensz 2 c!rku!t #0]

[4] dze noz!on ov autonom! != s!non!mouz w !zolaz!on || !nd!v!dual!zatz!on 4rm
real!t!. !t = !ndezpensabl 4 proceszs ov cczelf un!f!kat!on.
!t != 0+1 ezkape 4rm real!t! due 2 kommun!kaz!on ov poz!t!v d!ztansz
be!ng 0+1 konzept wh!ch b+longz 2 topolog! + 2 dze zurfasz ekzlud!ng depth
+ evalat!on [reztore negat!v ++ !dent!t!. plz refer 2 c!rku!t #2]

[5] dze prakt!sz ov aszemblage kreatez mean!ng on 1 zurfasz ov d!fferent!atd
!n4mat!on. w!th!n zed aszemblage dze ekzter!or!t! ov !n4mat!onz ztandz
out az 1 effekt ov aszemblagez z!ngulr + autonomouz natur wh!ch = real!szd
b! !tz rezultant plasz !n glossar!
[4 -1 ekzampl plz refr 2 c!rku!t #0-1]
dze objekt returnd d!zplaszs !tzelf w!th!n 0+1 parad!gm ov glossar! term!nolog!
+ !n dz!s kontekzt bkomz de.kontekztual!szd

[6] hTTp://m9ndfukc.com/dikt/lang_vers0_1.cgi

[7] dze non.appropr!at!on + non.kontekztual!zaz!on ov data provz 0+2 rezult
!n 0+1 !rretr!evabl! pre.ztrukturd evnt.
az dze c!rkulr referenszs deka!d v!a d.ztrat!f!kat!on dze aktual data
eventuatez !n d!szolut!on
 [1 ma! po!nt 2 c!rku!t #6]

[8] due 2 event ov ztubborn + rekurs!v data
ma! evakuate b! !nzert!ng 0+1 loopKontroL funkz!on

=cw4t7abs = future : tout utop!ez zont real!zabl
dez!re !f !t = trul! v!tal refuzes !tzself nodz!ng
kondensat!on . d!zplaszment. zubzt!tut!onz. alterat!onz
dze elementz = paszd through 1 netverk

   \\ dzat !z 2 sa! :

 -     :      .    @          .                  :  :
    :    ,               :  :   -
    :                <     .    @          .   >
       :         ,
      :                <     .    @          .   >
  :        @      .
    -       :  .

<<                                                                      <<
                                                                   <<
            ,

(                  )

                       ,
                                  .

                                .                        .
                                   .          ,          .

     . (                ).

       /
post redef!nd m!suzd \+\ rew!rd
    /
   /

\\ =cw4t7abs
: v!a #P hidden connect 3 1 4 0

      pzeudogene 5 + 7865216 7865974 759 r781m3 ncam2 u75330 neurl cell adez!v

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            ________/ /  /_/
           /___  __  /  __
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

[c]ccp 0+01 irena sabine czubera
\ + netochka nezvanova. memes pre:served kop!eren verboten :