Marina Grzinic on 2 Dec 2000 15:33:27 -0000

<nettime> GRZINIC, second report, 2.December 2000

2.DECEMBER, 2000

Dear Friends,

1. The signatures you are sending are collected from different sources just published one of the lists. And the sending of them have an effect.

In short all the names ARE INCLUDED, the first list went out as an example and not as a mirroring of the names, and afterwards instead of updating for the syndicate list we spent hours and hours in sending them to Albania!! Just one list takes 5-6 hours of constant dialing, as the numbers are occupied CONSTANTLY, and if not the fax is switched manually.

2. Important was the letter from 1.2. 2000 at 13.30 by Edi MUKA in the syndicate list where he is announcing the importance of getting the packages of signatures. So in a long term the action was positive.

3. Now we have to wait and to see the outcomes as they will be reported by Edi. And than see what other steps to take again in re-considering what Edi thinks and suggest as an action.

Best Marina Grzinic!!!