Lumpenilluminate on 2 Dec 2000 02:27:11 -0000

Re: <nettime> NO PROTEST NO PROFIT >>> Consultation

<< In a message dated 01/12/00 01:55:16 GMT Standard Time, snafu@kyuzz.org
writes:

 << if you disagreed so much with these goals or methods, you could have not
  send anything and partecipate only to those protests which are pure and
  uncontaminated.

  http://www.0100101110101101.org/PROTEST=PROFIT/

  best,

  snafu

 Con - raid.....as you 've included the 'protest = profit' url (CHEAP SPAM
OR WHAT ?) and due to general tone, I'll assume partisanship
here.....intrueging when one considers the early days of this dispute and
the nettime subscribers not even being exposed to our initial source
letters of 'PROTEST' to the JUDGES and the fact that two formal complaints
have been registered with the enterprise organisers....... that we
specifically requested you publish in full.....interesting you prefer to
collude and mislead in disengenous sniping rather than publish the
appeals.....the 2nd one in particular covers your points raised......but
to just paraphrase 'are you going to add censorship and bureaucratic
centralism to the list '??

 Ludo (Minister of information to the L.I.)
 NO URL IN SPAMMING >>