robert davis on 28 Nov 2000 22:18:08 -0000

I demand equal time for Brentwick Diploma Scam article

 After reading the post by "Pat" and the Washington
Post Article Sunday, October 15 2000, I had to write
and demand equal time. It is unfair to endanger others
careers by slanderous inuendos just because of one
person's contact with someone stating to be from
Brentwick. My name is R. Davis and I am a graduate of
Brentwick University Cum Laude 1978. I have 25 years
as a professional and have never had a problem with
the University or any background checks with the
university, my employers or my education at Brentwick.
 It would seem that the power of someone that is
getting paid to write articles with a political
viewpoint such as the Washington Post can also be in
question. The power of the internet is a very
dangerous powerful tool also, but freedom of speach is
too. What degree did he supposedly recieve? Did HE
misrepresent himself? How many times has the
Washington post made judgements on issues and not been
challenged? How many people have been "scammed" by
this so called Diploma mill? Just one as far as I can
research and his name is Gene Weingarten. Who is
Michelle, and was she hired by the university or
working on her own behalf? Where did she get the
authority to negotiate a degree without the study
effort? These are questions that must be answered
before the which hunt begins. Just because the post
says it is so dosen't mean it is. Look at their
perliminary views on this presidential race. Oh yeah,
by the way, the London correspondent...who is he
pissed off at anyway to slander the name of an
honorable society of graduates?