mc5 on 18 Nov 2000 21:49:56 -0000

Romanian Business Opportunity

To:   nettime-archive@nettime.khm.de
Attn: Marketing Department
From: S.C. SPICUL S.A. - Bucharest
Ref.: Romanian Business Opportunity

                 Our anti-spamming company policy:
                      NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN

           To remove your E-mail address from the present
           contact list JUST DO NOT REPLY to this message.

 If you receive this message by mistake and/or you are not interested
   in the following brief presentation, please accept our apologies.

This is a world-wide promotion campaign. The selected E-mail addresses
are extracted only FROM THE COMMERCIAL WEBSITES of the targeted markets.

We would like to offer you for consideration our brief presentation.
         We are looking for a marketplace in your country.

             To communicate with us please reply using
         the plain text format in the body of the message

             >>> mentioning your Specific Inquiry <<<

              and your detailed contact information:

>>> company name, address, phone & fax numbers, contact person. <<<

     Simple replies and advertisements will not be considered.
               We do not open any PC applications.

If you answer to this message, we will contact you every 3 months in
order to update our partner service database. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

SPICUL Staff

                        EXPORT PRESENTATION

S.C. SPICUL S.A. is one of the most important producers from Romania
in milling and bakery field, with an old tradition and a high
professionalism.

Following the investment program between 1997-1999, S.C. SPICUL S.A.
acquired modern equipment, obtaining products of superior quality.

Thus: grain processing is made by a German production line - BUHLER, with
a capacity of 220 to./24h, pastas lines are Italian - PAVAN, with a
capacity of 12 to/24h., their quality being appreciated on the Lebanese
market and the biscuits line POLIN with a capacity of 2.5 to/24h.
is producing miscellaneous shapes of sugary biscuits and over 90 shapes
of fancy cookies.

Our present offer includes:

Product           Weight[kg]  Packing type                        Price/ton
                                                                  [USD]

"Eugenia Altfel"  0.032       BOPP foil, transparent and printed  1005.26
Biscuits          1.000       Printed cardboard box               1151.57
with cacao cream  1.920       Printed cardboard box               1042.14
                  9.570       Not printed cardboard box           908.67

"Eugenia Altfel"  0.032       BOPP foil, transparent and printed  1005.26
Biscuits          1.000       Printed cardboard box               1151.57
with vanilla      1.920       Printed cardboard box               1042.14
cream             9.570       Not printed cardboard box           908.67

"Eugenia Altfel"  0.032       BOPP foil, transparent and printed  1005.26
Biscuits          1.000       Printed cardboard box               1151.57
with fruit cream  1.920       Printed cardboard box               1042.14
(raspberry, lemon,9.570       Not printed cardboard box           908.67
orange)

"Octogon"         0.200       Pealy foil bag                      878.42
Biscuits          1.000       Printed cardboard box               1023.64
                  2.000       Printed cardboard box               973.97
                  Bulk        Not printed cardboard box           767.94

"Octogon"
Biscuits for      2.000       Printed cardboard box               975.88
Lent and for
Advent

"Spicul"          Bulk        Not printed cardboard box           725.55
Biscuits

Medium pastas     0.200       BOPP transparent bag in
                              polyethylene sack                   506.03
                  0.350       BOPP transparent bag in
                              polyethylene sack                   460.42
                  Bulk        Polyethylene sack                   352.63

Short pastas      0.200       BOPP transparent bag in
                              polyethylene sack                   455.10
                  0.350       BOPP transparent bag in
                              polyethylene sack                   433.30
                  Bulk 8/10 kg.Polyethylene sack                  338.35

Wheat flour,      50.000      Raffia sack                         227.79
ash.0.48%         2.000       Printed paper bag                   239.02
                  1.000       Printed paper bag                   281.77

Wheat flour,      50.000      Raffia sack                         210.64
ash.0.65%         5.000       Printed paper bag                   214.29
                  1.000       Printed paper bag                   266.66
                  Bulk                                            205.50

Wheat bran for    30.000      Raffia sack                         107.91
human consumption 25.000      Polyethylene bag                    109.74
                  1           Polyethylene bag                    142.91