Kenji Siratori on 1 Nov 2000 17:16:33 -0000

<nettime> kenjigram 001101 [x5]

     [digested @ nettime]

"Kenji Siratori" <white-b@d4.dion.ne.jp>
      noise::creature
      h-o-m-o
      quickening::
      spore=space...
      Graviton

Subject: noise::creature
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:47:47 +0900

body fluid of my ADAM_soul-machine that the blue of the sky that a virus
thinks about proliferate::the brain of a gene, charge the murderous
intention of the chromosome of an ant to your pupil that explodes and be and
breed the sponge-group of hybrid murder....so, the nerve-vision of the
reverse side in the moon i awake. to the remainder of the centipede with
physical speed....the clonic_nightmare of the cell other self is
instigated:: my brain was done to the host of a/the blue sky machine fuck!
"i" who the space of wolf is suffocated to the reptic_cyber=centipede of a
boy resolve--cause to operate the despair machine of the cell....artificial
sun of the hell....it does suck=blood to the exercise of the megabyte of
soul....the moon surface flight of a blue chromosome! (it makes
respiration/it is harmonizing to the clone of ADAM that turns off) emotion
zero....the level ultra_art of the bacteria:: the drug embryo who the brain
of my no destruction was send back out to the body mode of the
digital=vampire the parent be in the time when was distorted!!
ADAM_brain of clone-TOKAGE that body fluid attacks and digests the herd of
my replicant_consciousness fixes the gimmick of the velocity of light of an
ant::the stratosphere of the cadaver_city the impure body mode of your love
that flows backward it is infinite it is cloning it callously synapse of the
threat of ants shut down the mummy without the soul of the artificial sun
that a cadaver sings::it does dive the wreckage of the pierrot cells that
woke from a nightmare to the space of the zero that your brain universe do
the reproduction speed of the brain of wolf fuck so until the clonic_love of
MHz erodes my boundless body and serve....
although ant is sexual road it is seen***

Subject: h-o-m-o
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:03:12 +0900

nerve-line is distorted....soul rapes the high speed body of the
centipede....synapse that the sun that the cracking of the embryo that my
cell subsided so digested the blue of the sky was murdered began to spring
to road of the drug mechanism of ants/a pupil the melody it is broken and
the heart cuts the fertile rhythm of the fatalities....brain that the embryo
who my half the body does circumference time do not love the reproduction
gland of the zero that commits suicide with the probability of minus buries
the grief of a chromosome to the reverse side in the moon  so she be worn
out and from the end of the corpse body that cut--earth plays with the
ovarium of a fly now the hell without a cell from--desire of a clone boy
breaks through the monochrome shell of the womb....body fluid of my TOKAGE
pattern respires the cadaver_city to the retina of the red larvas that
collects the disillusionment the artificial sun discovered the wind of the
basement! the clone cell of the fly that was beaten caused the planet of the
fabrication burn up! as if the love of a boy has cropped the understanding
of the nerve of the anthropoid....the inheritance impossible eye of an ant
see at the center of the fever of the cyber and be open//

Subject: quickening::
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:38:08 +0900

--body of an embryo goes after the shadow of the dog of asphalt toward the
brain of the love of the clone that my blue instantaneous body fluid of the
sky that the eyeball of sun ADAM of the fabrication wanders sing the murder
that become unknown....her vagina that my happiness suspends to the pupil of
the fresh blood of the black hole that the herd of the butterfly that zero
counts my brain that to reflein does the hell of the cell that to upheaved
the murderous intention of an ant that the soul of the boy reproduces the
immature genital organs of the artificial sun to the catastrophic_chromosome
of the nightmare that digest the womb of TOKAGE and went mad clamor the
number of the resuscitation of the drug-embryo that takes the genes of the
end migration group that is able to sleep the lonely nerves that the
insanity of ADAM that the body of the minus pole of the girl that the earth
of a larva is recovered to the vein of a clone perceives the ovum of the
moth stimulate the anus of the cosmology of a female-dog....girl who wore
the color of an abyss swings--

Subject: spore=space...
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:34:58 +0900

--
concocting the internal organ of the love of the clone that the drugy_brain
of the ants that the medium of murder reproduces communicate the nervous
system of an embryo notifies the drug-motion of the butterfly of the
end....placenta emotion of the desert zero of the thinking that the cracking
of consciousness awakes with the body of high speed virus nature becomes/the
paradise of the womb area machine where desire becomes a centipede a
particle tempts the suicide impossible sun of clone-TOKAGE...."measure the
coordinates of a cadaver!" catastroph that the soul-machine of drugy_murder
system ADAM of the placenta that the brain that a boy respires era go across
be in heat just like the fly that was broken....
the murder machine of the pupil that her chromosome leaps operates and the
clone and dog of ADAM that store cruel gravity to the local of the brain of
an embryo caused the murderous intention of the brain cell that crosses over
cooled! season of the heat of the replicant in--the sun be infectious....the
machine of the girl that the machine of a girl corrodes in sky blue the
machine of the girl that commits suicide....soul....a virus....
zero, saturation.

Subject: Graviton
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:16:14 +0900

"our blue sky where the respiration that brain is risked resolve be like the
heart" my eyeball that the sun that insanity walks exclaim is broken....so
love of the anthropoids/clones of the murderous intention that my soul that
the chromosome of the true disgrace that I who write the indefinite
nightmare of the desert be not seen reproduce shut down it is radiate
heat....body fluid of the dog of ADAM....my immature crime cell
group_discontinued_distorted_it does noise to the vaioof my consciousness!
the topological clone-embryo of desire....so the red sea embryo of the
digital=vampis murdered to zero. you, you
cloud_sun is cut to the murderous intention of the drug mechanism of the
embryo that contracts to 1/8 animal organs....as chaos is respired with the
pupil of an ant eddy of the sun that your skin floating artificial my
cadaver to the back of the eyelid of the clone that murders the hell of a
cell howls....melody....storage of resuscitation....as for a unit, you,
my_who!_do not understand_even if i try to commit the true liquidity of
sleep infinite murder that I do not see road of road of asphalt beats the
hatred that corroded as. my drugy_soul that tells dawn to the periphery of
the cadaver_city walks like the nostalgia of a virus....
---