geert lovink on 27 Oct 2000 04:39:46 -0000

<nettime> does any one else collect disclaimers?

This is a serious one:

------

Disclaimer:  OTCBB Digest, published by www.OTCBBworld.com
is an independent electronic publication providing information
and factual analysis on the OTCBB market and selected OTCBB
companies.  All statements and expressions are the opinion of
OTCBBworld.com and are not meant to be either investment
advice or a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold
securities.  Investing in micro-cap securities is highly speculative
and carries an extremely high degree of risk.

OTCBBworld.com is not a registered investment advisor or a
broker dealer. The content provided within the newsletter is
provided for informational purposes only, and should not be
construed as investment advice.  At no such time should
information contained in the newsletter be considered an offer to
buy or sell securities.

It is possible that an investor's investment may be lost or impaired
due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled.
OTCBBworld.com relies on information provided by the featured
Companies and/or Edgar filings. While OTCBBworld.com
believes its sources to be reliable, OTCBBworld.com, or any
affiliated parties make no representation or warranty as to the
accuracy of the information provided.  Readers should not rely
solely on the information contained in this publication, but should
consult with their own independent tax, business and financial
advisors with respect to any investment opportunity, including
any contemplated investment in the advertised Company.

Factual statements in this publication are made as of the date
stated and are subject to change without notice.
OTCBBworld.com is not responsible for any claims made by the
Company.  The receipt of this publication shall not create, under
any circumstances, any implication that there has been no
change in the affairs of the company profiled since the date of
review.   We fully disclose the payment we receive for any stock
we profile.  We have not received any kind of payment from
SSGI or its PR firms.  Associates of OTCBBworld.com may have
stock positions in profiled companies from time to time.  We may
profit in the event the shares of the Company profiled by us
increase in value.  These positions may be liquidated from time to
time even after we have made positive comments regarding the
Company. As of release, we hold 30,000 SSGI shares that were
purchased on the open market. The receipt of this information
constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

SAFE HARBOR FOR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS:
Except for historical information contained herein, the statements
on this website and newsletter are forward-looking statements
that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the
Private Securities Reform Act of 1995.  Forward-looking
statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties,
which may cause a company's actual results in the future periods
to differ materially from forecasted results.  These risks and
uncertainties include, among other things, product price volatility,
product demand, market competition and risk inherent in the
companies operations.  You can identify these statements by the
fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts.
They use words such as ``anticipate,'' ``estimate,'' ``expect,''
``project,'' ``intend,''
``plan,'' ``believe,'' "hear", "guess", and other words and terms of
similar meaning in connection with any discussion of future
operating or financial performance.

As a suggestion, "Never, ever, make an investment based solely
on what you read in an online newsletter or Internet bulletin
board, especially if the investment involves a small, thinly-traded
company that isn't well known," said Nancy M. Smith, Director of
SEC's Office of Investor Education and Assistance. "Assume that
the information about these companies is not trustworthy unless
you can prove otherwise through your own independent
research." "Internet Fraud" is available on the SEC's Web Site,
at  http://www.sec.gov/consumer/cyberfr.htm.