otv on 18 Oct 2000 15:17:43 -0000

Earn $50,000 in 90 Days!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending E-mail.
Seem impossible?  Read on for details.  Is there a catch?  NO!!!
There is no catch. Just send your emails; and, You will be on
your way to financial freedom.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION:

Thank you for your time and Interest.  This is the letter you've
been reading about in the news Lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below to see, if it
really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are,
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless,
and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable.
So many people are participating that those involved are doing,
much better than ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been
very exciting to be a part of lately.
You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW."
*** Print This Now (IF YOU HAVE NOT already done it) for Future
Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at.  It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment
and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed Program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY.

It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any
hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house
except to get the mail.  If you believe that someday you'll get
that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT!

Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.
This Multi-level e-mail order-marketing program work perfectly,
100% of EVERY TIME.  E-mail is the sales tool of the future.
Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising
NOW!

The longer you wait, the more savvy people will be taking your
business using e-mail.  Get what is rightfully yours.  Program
yourself for success and dare to think BIG.

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both
Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that
between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold
through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000
millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in
the last several years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics have show
that 45 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level
Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer,
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show.
Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to
start over from scratch.  Without hesitating, Trump said he
would find a good network marketing company and get to work.

The audience started to hoot and boo him.  He looked out at the
audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up
here; and, you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing, you have two sources of income.

Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions
from sales made by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy.
It means investing time or money once and getting paid again and
again and again.  In network marketing, it also means getting
paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through
my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything
and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Jonathan Rourke.  Two years ago, the corporation I
worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position
was eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews, I decided to
open my own business.  Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems.  I owed my family, friends, and
creditors over $35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.

I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my
family and struggling business.  AT THAT MOMENT something
significant happened in my life and I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December of 1997, I received this program via e-mail.
Six months prior to receiving this program, I had been sending
away for information on various business opportunities.  All of
the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.
They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the
initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they
would work or not.  One claimed that I would make a million
dollars in one year... it didn't tell me I'd have to write a
book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program.  I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my
name off a mailing list.  THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT !!!  After
reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it
correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY MAKING
PHENOMENON.

I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me
further into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and figured
it out, I would at least get my money back.  But like most of
you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all.  So I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it
is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT
A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $15 for
my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't
need any money for printing to send out the program, and because
all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is
my time.  I am telling you like it is.  I hope it doesn't turn
you off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off"
anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1.  By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT
#1.  Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1
WITHIN 2 WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
DO!"
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2
WEEKS.  IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU
HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR
$50,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So
I sat back and relaxed.  By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000,
I received $58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much-needed new car.
Please take time to read the attached program,
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if
you don't try it.
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a
different place.  It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of
money!

In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of
20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you
will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.  I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT
WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.
It really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to
you.  If you choose to participate, follow the program and you
will be on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble
like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider
this a sign.  I DID!

Sincerely, Jonathan Rourke

PS Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like
piled up on a kitchen table?  IT'S
AWESOME!
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program, you may have
concluded that an amateur could not have created such a legal
program that works.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable
business for 10 years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling
off.  I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it
out.  It wasn't me, it was the economy.  Inflation and recession
had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rates...because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were
doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest, were
moving down into the ranks of the poor.  As the saying goes,
"THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The traditional
methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
"get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next few
months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I would not see a penny of this
money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program.  I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!  I have
retired from the program after sending out over 16,000 programs.
Now I have several offices that do this program and several
other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in
any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to
e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think
of.  One of the people you send this to may send out
50,000...and your name will be on every one of them!  Remember
though, the more you send out the more potential customers you
will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent,
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

THINK ABOUT IT:

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.
Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU
participate.  Figure out the worst possible response and no
matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!
You will definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts you
have will vanish when your first orders come in.  IT WORKS!

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100%
EVERY TIME.  I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more
in the next 90 days.

Before you say, "BULL...  ", please read this program carefully.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.  Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-
level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
partners and selling our products.  Every state in the USA
allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we
offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL
AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal
selling.  You do it privately in your own home, store, or
office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOUR
NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
name appears on the list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
four reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can
save them on your computer and resell them.

* Within a few days, you will receive, via e-mail, each of the
four reports.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
any way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f"
or you will lose out on the majority of your profits.  Once you
understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't
work if you change it.  Remember, this method has been tested,
and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this
Advertisement and remove the name and address under REPORT #4.
This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt
counting their $50,000!

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!
Copy and paste method works well.

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
Instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20).  You obviously already have an Internet
Connection and e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the
4 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much, much
more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved send
out only 2,000 programs each.  Let's also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using a good list, the
response could be much better. Also, many people will send out
hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000.  But
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.
With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.
Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a
total of 20,000.  Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and
order REPORT #2.

Those 100 people mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
200,000.  The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT
#3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total.  The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT
#4.  That amounts to 10,000 each of $5 bills for you in CASH
MONEY!!!

Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000+
$50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE
YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR
HALF-SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.  Believe me,
many people will do just that, and more!  By the way, your cost
to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously
already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE !!!

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing,
tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to
obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works.  Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate
on your first level.  (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet
will EASILY get a larger response).  Also, assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results Below
(same as email example):

1st level-your 10 members with $5.........$50
2nd level-10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).......$500
3rd level-10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) $5,000
4th level-10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k) $50,000

THIS TOTALS ---------------------------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruits 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to
participate!  Most people get 100's of participants!

THINK ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY
send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can't advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper
(IF NOT MORE SO THAT THE BILL CAN'T BE SEEN AGAINST LIGHT)
- On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address (as return address in case the
post office encounters problems).

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet."

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Fred Lee
30 La Placita Ct.
Novato, Ca.   94945
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet."

Ben Gierhart
1657 Mandalay Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT    84116
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet."

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Tom Bartels
404 Monroe St.
Kimball, NE  69145
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet."

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Don Morton
P.O. Box 89302
Oklahoma City, OK   73189-3020

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately.

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
when the orders start coming in because:

* When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICES ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program.  If you follow
the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.  Then, a
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2.  If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a DIFFERENT report.
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more
income, send another batch of e-mails or
continue placing ads and start the whole process again!  There
is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program.  Please answer one question.....
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about
this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO
PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO
SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO
ADVERTISE (except for bulk mailing cost)!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE
WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 AND BULK
MAILING COST INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS
PURE PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.  It really is
a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.

Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR

My name is Mitchell.  My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
pretty good money.  When I received the program, I grumbled to
Jody about receiving "junk mail."  I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and jumped in  with both feet.  I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on
me!

Within two weeks, she had received over 50 responses.
Within 45 days, she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I
was shocked!  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now.  I have joined Jody in her
"hobby."  I did have seven more years until retirement, but I
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me.  We owe it all to
MLM.

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
get a large amount of money in a short time.  I was approached
several times before I checked this out.  I joined just to see
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the
first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Charles Morris, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up
my mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I
am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when I found my
medium-size post office box crammed with orders!
For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up
my mail at the window.  I'll make more money this year than any
10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is
that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply isn't a
better investment with a faster return.

Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try.  Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed another program.  Eleven months passed then
it came...I didn't delete this one!!!  I made more than $41,000
on the first try!!

Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

This is my third time to participate in this plan.  We have quit
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this plan
will work for you is if you do it.  For your sake, and for your
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.  Good luck
and happy spending!

Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL
RESULTS

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact
your local office of the Small Business Administration (a
Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to
questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help
via telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements.

IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU HOW!!!
CAN YOU HANDLE SUCCESS AND ALL THAT MONEY???

Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal.  This is a one time e-mail
transmission.  No request for removal is necessary