Iva Cukic on 15 Oct 2000 14:32:14 -0000

Re: <nettime> Spomenka Jovic humiliated... and yes, Milosevic accused

Aleksandar Gubas wrote:

> Spomenka Jovic, one of the notorious talking heads of the RTS, made a
> report on Natasa Kandic accusing Milosevic for war crimes.

I'm afraid you were wrong about that. That whole report was made by another
author, and just picture of Milosevic and his family had been taken from old
RTS, that's why Spomenka was signed. But, i would like to see her making such
report...

Iva