Frank Hartmann on 7 Oct 2000 15:32:38 -0000

<nettime> No Nazis, just Hitler

Worse than the mainstream media coverage are these self-acclaimed experts
that pollute alternative channels in times of change. Here we learn that
recent political process is due to "one mans" action:

Micheal Benson wrote:
> 1. Listening to Kustunica's lengthy interview on TV Serbia last night, I
> suddenly realized that extent to which the madness of the last decade --
> a madness that consumed an entire country and took hundreds of thousands
> of lives -- was the extension of the pathologies of one diseased,
> brilliantly cunning, and utterly ruthless man.

Give me a break! Benson, are you that naiv, or did you watch too many action
movies? Never thought about the command structures within the serbian army?
Find a scapegoat to explain why things are the way they are. Like there
weren't any Nazis, right, there was just that evil man Hitler...

FH