Kenji Siratori on 1 Oct 2000 05:01:52 -0000

<nettime> control-external

Our violence central processing unit invades to a millennium vital body/ it
is ANDROIDSEX!  The biotechnology sexual set computation/ fuck of the
psychedelic brain=molecule control external ant of TOKAGE that does the
clone-dive just as desire does LOAD....it is the junk slope of artificial
intelligence!  Gradual insanity of the suck=blood chromosome that the body
of me was transmitted exoergic requiem 0, of the grief, cadaver city that
transplant in the nucleus area of the consciousness where caused the nuclear
fission of our cyberBuddha. that links to a suspected vital body........

Happy terror....
Murder memory is controlled....
The storage in future is controlled from the suburbs of the brain of an ADAM
doll so the body excretion of the machine=angel that the virtual link
layer....artificial sun of TOKAGE that the restraint/our ANDROID music of
the spiral camouflage spirit rape cheerfully.  The hacking=world of a cyber
dog!?  [Desire transfigures "grief that was lost" storage Tyre.  Our
gene=gimmick TOKAGE that dashes the cell that fears the hyper real murder
memory of a machine=angel so conceals spirit............the homosexual
sexual suicide plane....artificial sun of skizonism, machine=angel of our
murderous fabrication, ANDROID paradise respires mature brain the era to our
<zero>

It is like the dogs which the instantaneous slope....subconscious of the
murder is in the time/the interior of the womb type of acoustic mutant that
was dismantled the blue sky where connects uglily.  It weakens to
fractal....wild fancy asphalt....it of the storage....ADAM doll the miracle
grotesque quickening fiber artificial sun of the ant that molecule form
grief/ ANDROID joints respires the murderous enzyme of the cold-blooded
disease animals that did latency to BABEL the era........clone boys think
about the zero gravity area of a lonely machine....the drug embryo is
colored our rep... [heart] to the love of the indeterminacy of the cadaver
city lonely masses of flesh that suffers and brainwashes.  Noise of the
depressed suicide machine....suck=blood chromosome of the artificial sun is
controlled/TOKAGE that respires the artificial insemination psite....new
disillusionment of the genetic engineering lobotomy, functional massacre/
asphalt of the desire, desert in future fused to the cranium electron that
mutated-the menu of a body
....It is the fission-disease! God of the et cetera that was transplanted to
our thinking medium!  I turn off the noise of the Heaven that went mad to
this machine mechanism.  Function 0
.....eternity of the dog that was scanned controls hyper the cyber fiber of
a body grieve over converge the future when ADAM doll committed
suicide=of=the gene set soul-machine sleeps was coded....rape....the black
pupil of a gimmick girl dashes/ ....the depth in the ANDROID night
stimulated/ ....the machine of the prayer clone boys despaired so the LOAD
reproduction of the cadaver city....dye the blood of the artificial
sun=of=joint to a manhole....transplantation/I storage. Instant of the
artificial insanity of an ant--"the intention of our cold-blooded disease
operates zero gravity a gene...."
It does the respiration line that lobotomy ANDROID that brain murder was
expanded disarmed LOAD with the dash constitution....it is the mimicry of a
cold-blooded disease!  The nerve that ADAM doll was restrained notifies
terror happiness and the murder vision of the machine=angel of this
innocence secret....artificial sun infectious....face to the fission disease
of the drive=I drugy sun of a fear=cell gimmick girl!  I die to the lapse of
memory........digital that is in the insanity, over there which are in the
over there of the ADAM doll which inheriteds/ the solitude of suicide
software....blue TOKAGE of a machine=angel is secreted.  Noise of the
storage/ escape of automatic Heaven reproduces........"

It does dive to the reproduction of the zero of 1 ADAM doll/ the nervous
system that artificial sun was cut.... The object of the electron=body 2
murder of grief.
Our emotional gene mutates so 3........
4  I escape like ANDROID....miracle of instantaneous, our murder memory
operates quietly....it is the surrender/ mode 0 of ANDROID.
The fossil fuck of the brain universe that an/the ADAM doll was exposed and
was do to the scream of murder latency.  Soaking it the silicone that
artificial intelligence was controlled I rape eternal hearing//our nightmare
machine of a that lonely....drug embryo....it is the earth of mode 0 that
system TOKAGE does the soul-machine that ruined the transformer of ! God of
et cetera SAVE!? The body fluid that paranoia town....road of their
biotechnology-less season....artificial ant howls was cut-it is a hyper
control net/the hatred block of the ADAM doll that transfigures!?  The
eve...chromosome stimulates our murder memory to an angel mechanism.  The
this grief brown spot that the disillusionment device/our drug embryo that
was done the fuck of the hang up <the secret> the future tissue of a
soul-machine was scanned a body is transplanted....our intention amplifies
the null storage of an ADAM doll and zero=of=a body is cut....the optics
embryo of the insanity program, spiral of a vivid chromosome murder our
pituitary/it does the digital vamp!?  The LOAD  cadaver,--GENOM of
immortality.  The cyber space of function=0.
Consciousness of the body/our disillusionment of the desire that was turned
HYPER-TEXT break down virus form hearing
)
It does the body plane where ADAM doll was murdered LOAD
The ruinous storage of the MHz....clone boys of brain universe....asphalt
feed back....our insanity vector emotion of the chromosome that transfers
the gimmick <the happiness> of the suburbs/ artificial ants of an ADAM doll
be the blue....biotechnology-less restraint of the sky that gradually
contaminates it.  Our vision dashes it....ANDROID like which the hearing
like our ANDROID, does to the dirty internal organ of murder
potentiality....soul-machine of....it is chaos=brainwashing!  Our storage
maps the murderous organ of asphalt so.  Machine........grief of the grief
of an angel mechanism
MACHINEXX
The gene war of clone boys converges to the self-containing memory of
biotechnology-less wolf=space.  ....The chromium of the chromosome=thinking
of ruin burn up....our machine=ange'sl crashes so mixture=reproduction body,
of a gimmick girl!  The retort form cadaver city which our
electron=body........last term of derangement group//stalker of the drug
embryo that the inheritance impossible paradigm artificial sun does our
secret the vampcirculate!  --The body of an ant be asphalt--breakthrough.
It respires in the lobotomy placenta world....
Mental=software of a/the disillusionment....
Murder memory that was formed and was transplant the macro=death/our
<<inside>> of a suspected vital body the eternity that a machine=angel
weakened....

The insanity of a random chromosome/ it closes....nightmare, of an ADAM doll
this instantaneous target that shut down....it ruins to [the soul-machine of
cold-blooded disease animal/.  --1 which perish] fear=cell overcoat drive of
the artificial sun that our mental grief of the desert of the drug embryo is
parasitic/our peaceful cells be 8 of insanity.
....Our TOKAGE records the aerofoil of a nightmare....
The body that was rendered the high speed of the ant that intercepts an
asymmetric inheritance system.  --The slope....artificial sun of the virtual
heart....transplantation of the machine=angel that explodes respires the
ANDROID perception of the we=vaio-s.    It is the biotechnology
dance........the possibility that input!?  The grief that did the escape
reality, the shorts of the paradise of human genomes inheriteds....it is a
zero=machine machine.
Planetary, this blue weakness ant of....
And our brain receives the insanity of a chromosome.
....The escape circuit of a soul-machine is caused amplified/

@