Nettime mailing list archives

<nettime> ars electronica symposium - a platform for bio-fascism?
cyberwriter on 6 Sep 2000 04:57:28 -0000

<nettime> ars electronica symposium - a platform for bio-fascism?

dear colleagues,

i want to inform you about explicit bio-fascistoid tendencies on this
years' ars electronica symposium.

please read my contributions to telepolis at

and at

read especially the paper of the radical darwinian biologist randy
thornhill which was published in this years' ars electronica catalogue
book without editorial comment:

(i don't know why webmail is unable to link the "m", but
please note it ;-), type in "htm" at the end of this link)

it's the worst thing that came accross my scientific experience so far, i
think we cannot remain silent about that.

please all contact via e-mail thank you

dr. stefan weber, media scientist, salzburg

>Domainanmeldung und Domainabfrage: .at, .de, .com, .net, .org, .cc
GRATIS Registrierung: .com, .net, .org     http://www.domainsave.at

+ 2 email Accounts + Domainpointer,  innerhalb von 24h registriert.

*** sent through http://www.everymail.net     FREE e-mail

#  more info: majordomo {AT} bbs.thing.net and "info nettime-l" in the msg body
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime {AT} bbs.thing.net