simon pope on 27 Jun 2000 22:47:14 -0000

<nettime> 'Ice Cream for everyone' goes Open Source

27/06/00
Cardiff & London
UK

NEVER MIND THE HUMAN GENOME PROJECT. HERE'S ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE

'Ice Cream for everyone' goes Open Source
Now it really can be "Ice cream for Everyone" as I4E release as 'open
source' the code that underlies their ice cream.

Check the 'Version Tracker' at http://bak.spc.org/ice/open_source.html for
latest releases.

* I4E are making their ice cream code available to *you*

* Use the code to make your *own* ice cream.

* Mail us your new recipes at ice@ice.spc.org

* Help us to extend the ice cream codebase: add total rewrites, plain
english  recipes, additions in the form of changed ingredients or
extensions such as toppings or flavours.

*Interview in the London edition of this weeks Big Issue magazine.

*Information about the Ice cream for Everyone: http://bak.spc.org/ice

contact:
Mark Greco & Simon Pope
mailto: ice@ice.spc.org