People's Movement \"RESISTANCE!\" (OTPOR!) on Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:28:02 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re:Put THE FIST on your Web site to

Dear Jim & the others,
thank you for your letter and support.  The RESISTANCE! activists are
very proud to know that so many people have heard of us and our
movement.  For more information on how to help, please contact our
representative in the U.S., my friend Pedja (pedja@otpor.net). If you
would like to be on our mailing list and receive the latest news about
Otpor! in English, please
write to subscribe@otpor.net or visit our web site on English
(www.otpor.net) and subscribe there.You can also contact our
representative in Holland M. S.Stojkov on the address "Mirjana Trivic"
<m@trivic-2.myweb.nl>
Thank you again,

RESISTANCE! until the victory

Michel Ligier (ligier@otpor.net)