nettime's upset stomac on Thu, 11 May 2000 19:05:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Porculus digest

Subject: Re: book expansion mutation
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:13:05 +0200
From: "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>

> allo porculus
good lord, my old bud wc+ who replies from his moderate <nettime>list. if
your medium is a message, or the reverse, i has forgot.. you know how i
prefer some corner for outpouring yet. too bad for the others.
> splendid mapping of the neurally expressed gene.
well thanx wc+, even if i donít understand all except I trust in your
integer avatar as a plus tax of floating comma of perfidy free guarantee.
> as selekt life forms = aware am kurrently kompiling data for one book type
> book.
if i am confortable with all your gothic ekzematous feed back even so i doní
t feel at ease with your moderate retorik, it sounds as a porno star in
sunday outfit
> expressing desire in inkorporating above +?
Ho you speak about the tribe of 2 or 3 liter of your blood needed for
featuring ubu and you think I was a bit stingy. with him better to be so
> do you rekall the orig author aussi +?
sure, the one who said the philosophy was just a literary genre, near the
goth!c subsection fiction. but i donít remember if he said eczematous one
> extracellular signal.
hope you will be certain of my much more libidinous response
> ciao.nn.
quand tu veux

From: integer@www.god-emil.dk
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 06:07:20 +0200
Subject: book expansion mutation

"porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>

>hÈ merdre !
>

>Could you add some blinking banners in your scientific invitation please :
>"how surprising the ricardo's invisible hand in the pants of my sister" or
>more tronger "how to observe ourself probably having a wank in the famous
>mirror holding all along the way", and epitome "as we can't show the too
>busy god of the global market, could we speak together of our feeling of the
>wide and length of its deep setting dick in our ass"
>your fool's game is much more disturbing than the table-turning, cause
>really I never heard of a so stubborn determination for invocating the grand
>phynancier pumper, whom evocation just give me much more intestinal gas than
>both the jeovah witnesses and all the scientologists I would speak of a full
>lengh and a full large apparition of the terrifying ubu himself with his
>scepter, the truth drug syringe, I would speak of course of sa pompe a
>merdre

allo porculus

splendid mapping of the neurally expressed gene.
as selekt life forms = aware am kurrently kompiling data for one book type
book.
expressing desire in inkorporating above +?
do you rekall the orig author aussi +?

extracellular signal.
ciao.nn.

eusocial.com -> superb source for male fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!ÿn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!ÿn.

-

Metka Ravnik-Glava
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

From: "porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>
To: "Nettime" <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 00:25:32 +0200

> Relax. No, it is not about meeting God in person. The experience proposes
> only to see our "invisible hand" at work, that is to feel how a "human
> collective" can observe and act upon itself. Yap, nowdays the net creates
> conditions for a brand new anthropological experience : to have all of us
> in the simultanious position of being both observer and observed. What
> happens then? What kind of new perspective does it create? These are the
> questions we will be confronted with on ...

hÈ merdre !

Could you add some blinking banners in your scientific invitation please :
"how surprising the ricardo's invisible hand in the pants of my sister" or
more tronger "how to observe ourself probably having a wank in the famous
mirror holding all along the way", and epitome "as we can't show the too
busy god of the global market, could we speak together of our feeling of the
wide and length of its deep setting dick in our ass"
your fool's game is much more disturbing than the table-turning, cause
really I never heard of a so stubborn determination for invocating the grand
phynancier pumper, whom evocation just give me much more intestinal gas than
both the jeovah witnesses and all the scientologists I would speak of a full
lengh and a full large apparition of the terrifying ubu himself with his
scepter, the truth drug syringe, I would speak of course of sa pompe a
merdre

> --->  Thursday May 11, from 14:00 to 15:00 PM (UTC/GMT)

merdre

> .. during a new session of the POETIC GENERATOR (an experiment of
> collective graphic interaction in real time on the net) organized on the
> invitation of the BREAK21 festival www.break21.com/en/netart/ (Ljubljana,
> Slovenia).

merdre

> Participate --->  http://www.enst.fr/~auber

merdre

> Theophanie Assitee par Ordinateur : un modele du NASDAQ?

merdre!