Alvar Freude on Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:46:53 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Experiment in non-linear writing: Assoziations-Blaster Mk II

Hello List,

a friend of mine (Dragan Espenschied) and me developped a net project
called "Assoziations-Blaster" being online for more then one year in
german language. It's an interactive text network with real time linking
and contains more then 30000 user contributed texts related to about
3000 keywords.

Now, we have created an english version; we invite all to visit
http://www.assoziations-blaster.de/english/ and to contribute some texts
or ideas.

The project is strictly non-commercial. And the new English version is
still very fresh and empty. We are searching for people that are
interested in experimenting with this text machine. The fun starts as
soon as there are regular contributors. We already have a "fanbase" in
Germany using our Blaster for experimenting with writing and linking
tecniques.

To get an impression how the blaster can develop, you can visit the
german statistics page: http://www.assoziations-blaster.de/statistik/

Here a small announcement, we posted in some newsgroups:

 8< - - -

The Assoziations-Blaster is a text-network that connects texts through
automatic non-linear real-time linking. Anybody can enter new text via
the WWW-interface, the Blast-Engine at once establishes links to other
related entries. With a growing text database, the Assoziations-Blaster
becomes a tool to reveal how all things are related.

Visit http://www.assoziations-blaster.de/english/

The Assoziations-Blaster Mk I is online for over one year in German
language. More than 30,000 texts have been entered and an award for
internet literature has been won in the meantime.

 - - - >8

The Assoziations-Blaster is hosted by Merz Akademie, Stuttgart, Germany
on http://student.merz-akademie.de/

Bye
  Alvar