nettimes_wurstapparat on Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:15:00 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> NOTHING WORSE to digest [bernhard, giordano, newmedia x2]

"<<bernhard>>" <bernhard@allquiet.org>
          Re: <nettime> Re: NOTHING WORSE

Domiziana Giordano <domiziana@corelli.nexus.it>
          On the sound of silence

Newmedia@aol.com
          Re: <nettime> Re: Zizek & symbolic order
          Re: <nettime> Re: NOTHING WORSE

Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 08:24:18 +0000
From: "<<bernhard>>" <bernhard@allquiet.org>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Re: NOTHING WORSE

oh. sorry. I totally forgot to put a banner up on the page: "We refuse any
responsibility for damages to your body and mind as well as to your hard &
software, including disfunctional keyboards through any sort of body
secretions". You may call it elitism but if you can't get your PC to run a java
script, you have to stay out of the all.quiet digital wonderland. You better go
down the pub. It's a social place and the closer you get towards 11pm you can
study basic human behavior there.

cheers, b.

--
 Bernhard Loibner
 ALL.QUIET

 "Komponieren ist ein Synonym für komputieren."
 Villem Flusser